Graphite felt is used in vacuum furnace and induction furnace for heat preservation and insulation; energy storage battery; experimental conductive electrode; gas adsorption material; filtration and decontamination. It has the characteristics of corrosion resistance, high temperature resistance, energy conservation and environmental protection, and long service life.
|Surface area||400-1350 g / m2|
|Carbon content||≥ 98%|
|Specific heat capacity||1.52-1.73kj/kgc|
|Thermal conductivity||(w / m.k) 0.09-0.13 (25 ℃)|
|Resistance coefficient||(ohm. Cm) 0.18-0.22|
|Specific resistance||(Ω. M ㎡ / M) 0.18-0.22|
|Horizontal||8.2-11.1 * 10³|
|Vertical||11.8-16.8 * 10³|
|Moisture absorption rate||2%|
|Operating environment||Air 350 ℃Vacuum 1800 ℃Inert gas 2650 ℃|
2. As porous material, it can be used as catalyst carrier in chemical industry;
3. It can be used as corrosion-resistant material for composite lining or external protection layer.
4. It can be widely used in aviation, battery, electrode (such as electrode tube, electrode stick, etc.) and other industries as conductive and absorbing materials. At present, the application related to conductive concrete is also developing rapidly.
5. It can be used as adsorption material for gas and liquid decontamination industry; gas industry, such as desulfurization and denitration and other environmental protection industries; and carbon fiber felt has the characteristics of high temperature resistance, which can be used for high temperature decontamination industry in heavy pollution industries such as power plants and sulfuric acid plants; liquid industry, such as oil absorption industry;
6. It is used for heat preservation and refractory materials of single crystal furnace, carbonization furnace, quartz furnace, vacuum furnace, induction furnace, high frequency furnace, heat balance reaction furnace, heat treatment furnace, sintering furnace, brazing furnace, high pressure furnace and other high-temperature furnaces, especially for high-temperature vacuum furnace in intermittent operation, which can save a lot of energy.
When the temperature is over 300 ℃, it need be used in vacuum or under the protection of inert gas. During transportation and storage, it is not allowed to press heavily, and it needs to be moisture-proof. It can be cut into any geometry as required, and please wear protective clothing when cutting.